Agecroft Partners' Cap Intro 2019
November 4 & 5, 2019 | The Roosevelt Hotel | 45 E. 45th Street, New York, NY 10017
Agecroft Partners, winner of 39 awards as the Hedge Fund Marketing Firm of the Year, will host Agecroft Partners' Cap Intro New York 2019 on November 4 & 5 concurrently with Gaining the Edge New York 2019. Agecroft Partners' Cap Intro 2019 is complimentary for qualified hedge fund investors and their consultants/advisors. Twelve carefully selected managers will be highlighted. Gaining the Edge New York 2019 is expected to sell out for the 5th time in a row with over 650 registrations.
Agecroft Partners' Cap Intro differentiates itself in several ways:
1. Hedge funds must be selected to participate. Agecroft Partners conducted an extensive search that included surveying investors and reviewing hundreds of manager presentations in order to find and partner with what we believe to be very high quality, differentiated hedge fund organizations. Less than 5% of the managers Agecroft reviewed have been invited to participate.
2. Because these meetings are driven by investor interest, there is no requirement regarding how many hedge funds an investor must meet. We want the meetings to be high quality for both hedge fund investors and managers.
3. Meetings will be held in a 45 minute small group format in breakout rooms, though investors can request a one-on-one meeting with managers.
4. Meetings/conference calls can be scheduled on alternate dates if you cannot attend on November 4 & 5.
5. All participants are invited to our pre-holiday kickoff reception on November 4th from 5:15 pm to 7:15 pm.
6. All participants will have complimentary access to the Gaining the Edge - 2019 Hedge Fund Conference even after the conference is sold out. This includes complete flexibility to attend any or all of the sessions.